6/27/2012 (6:00 PM-7:30 PM)
Low-Cost Dog & Cat Vaccine & Microchip Clinics
Society for California Veterinary Vaccine Care (SCVVC) aka
Southern California Veterinary Vaccine Clinic (SCVVC)
11431 McGirk Ave.
El Monte, CA 91732
Shots will be administered by staff from the SCVVC on a first-come, first-served basis.
• All dogs must be on leashes and all cats must be in carriers.
• Pet handlers must be age 18 or older.
• Clinic is held on a fi rst-come, fi rst-served basis!
• Only healthy & nonpregnant animals will be vaccinated!
• Notify the veterinarian prior to vaccinating if your pet has ever had a reaction to a vaccine, or if your pet has recently shown any sign of illness or could be pregnant.
• All fees are CASH ONLY.
Services and prices are as follows
Rabies (4 months +) $10
4-in-1 (DHPP) (8 weeks +) $16
Bordetella (8 weeks +) $13
Micro-Chip ID Implants
Dogs: Free for those who reside in eligible areas, otherwise $28 (offered by DACC)
Cats: $28 (offered by SCVVC)
PUREVAX (Rabies) $20
ALL FEES CASH ONLY
For more clinic information, visit www.scvvc.webs.com.
For pet licensing information, call the DACC at (877) 872-9738